Lubricant Gel with Lidocaine
ONEGEL is a sterile, water-soluble lubricating gel used to lubricate catheters and other medical devices during urethral, colon and rectal applications such as urethral catheterization, endoscopy and cystoscopy.
As a lubricating gel, it can also be used for rectal and colonic applications.
The most important function of the gel is to form a lubricating layer between the catheter or other medical device and the urethral, rectal and colon mucosa.
- Soluable in water.
- Easy to use thanks to the syringe and accordion tube.
- Eliminates the risk of damage to tissue.
- Contains antiseptic Chlorhexidine Gluconate to eliminate the risk of infection.
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride is a local anesthetic agent used to prevent pain.
- It provides a painless catheterization with its anesthetic effect.
- Thanks to the lubricating feature provided by hydroxyethylcellulose, the patient relaxes and minimizes the spasticity and discomfort caused by iatrogenic injury.
Remove the syringe/accordion tube (6ml/11ml/12.5g) by tearing off the sterile packaging.
Remove the stopper at the end of the syringe/accordion tube.
Pour a drop of gel to facilitate application.
After placing the syringe tip on the area to be lubricated, gently squeeze some ONEGEL Lidocaine Lubricating Gel by pressing the plunger of the syringe/accordion tube.
Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose (Lubricant)
Lidocaine Hydrochloride (Local Anesthetic)
Chlorhexidine Gluconate – 20% Concentration (Antiseptic)
Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (Preservative)
Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (Preservative)